I was recently asked by KHSU, here in Humboldt County, to write a two minute script for their Sound Ecology series. I chose to write about the conifers of the Klamath Mountains. I hope you enjoy this piece and are planning your next adventure into this botanical wonderland.
Here are the activities I will be a part of in the coming months, please join me!
- April 17th, 2015- Godwit Days Trip Leader “Conifers of the North Coast“
- May 13th, 2015 – CNPS, North Coast Chapter – “The Bigfoot Trail: A celebration of the botanical wonders of the Klamath Mountains“
- June 4th, 2015 – San Luis Obispo Chapter California Native Plant Society “Conifers of the Pacific Slope“
- August 15th-16th, 2015 – Siskiyou Field Institute “Exploring the Russian Wilderness and the Miracle Mile“
- September 17th-20th, 2015 – Whitebark Pine Ecosystem Foundation “Field Trip to Crater Creek RNA“